PTS Requests (Woodstock Wildcats)

PrintPTS Requests

PTS Requests


A "Permission to Skate" is NOT valid until April 11th, 2018 per OWHA rules. This means you cannot tryout, or attend/practice/skate for any another association prior to April 11, 2018.  

You must request a PTS Form at least 24 Hours prior to your first skate with another association.  

Any Wildcats Players requiring a Permission To Skate Form should contact the Rep Convenor at ([email protected]) 

In your email you must state:

Player Name:

Current team:  (ie. Woodstock Wildcats Novice C)

Organization Trying Out For:  (ie. London Devilettes)

Team Trying out for:  (ie. Atom AA)

Email to have PTS sent to:

***You must have a separate PTS form completed for EACH organizations that you wish to tryout for. 

Submitting incorrect or incomplete requests will result in delays and may also result in the player being unable to tryout. 

You do NOT need a PTS if you are trying out for Woodstock and are registered with Woodstock Wildcats Hockey Association for this season, or in the players last season played. 

If you are successful in being awarded a spot on a team for another association you should notify the Rep Convenor ([email protected]) that a release will be required. Releases are done electronically and therefore paper releases are not required.  

***The signed PTS form will be EMAILED to you at the address you provide. If you provide an incorrect Email address then you will not receive the PTS. You do NOT need an original to hand out to associations.

Social Networking
Follow Us On
Visit Woodstock Wildcats on Facebook
Manage Subscriptions
Signup to receive email or text messages for the teams you want to follow.
Printed from on Monday, February 18, 2019 at 5:35 AM